Thursday 18 March 2010

Pop in and browse Hats for sale



I thought it might be nice to show a few shots of the shop including my black and white floor which I love.!
The HAT wall where most of my occasion hats nestle on their pretty wrought iron arms is missing but I am planning a blog post all of it's own later.Not to mention the fact that I am madly making new hats at an alarming rate to fill my gallery wall.!!!
There's a sign on my door that Say's pop in and browse but if you are too far away this will give you a little taster of how it looks.
SHARE:

3 comments

Heart Gallery said...

All these pictures are so lovely Chrissie, they really show Hat Therapy off well so are sure to bring you more traffic from peops further afield.

Swirlyarts said...

When I am next in Hebden Bridge - probably not until both girls are at school full time (roll on Sept!) - I will be in :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos.

and good for me as I live so far away, and rarely get to pop in ;)

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig