Monday 6 September 2010

Pink ruffles and dress clips




Two hats for the same lady,one for a wedding and one for the races.
The black hat made from pinopok sinamay has a vintage hat pin and two vintage dress clips as well as a gorgeous feather, great for the races as it is light and easy to wear.
The black straw hat has a pink silk ruffle and black woven bead trim.
Both styles are very dramatic which she loved, and as she is a new client I hope she back for more head turning hats.
Summer weddings are all over now and the race calendar is coming to its end so I am now making a lot more autumnal headwear, but I love working with felt and warmer fabrics so I will be back with winter creations soon.
SHARE:

3 comments

It's just a Monday said...

Wow. Both of these are absolutely amazing but the first hat is truly stunning.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your winter creations. x

Lee Duncan is HatStruck said...

Both are really nice, but I to like the first one best.

Unknown said...

I like the pink one best! Just gorgeous, I love the silk ruffle, it's beautifully draped.

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig