Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas at Hat Therapy

,





I wanted to decorate the windows this year a little differently so I found some cut out letters on the Internet, sprayed them with floral paints and decorated then with a permanent gold pen.
They had to be drilled with a fine drill bit so I could tie them together with fine ribbon, I then hung them on fish wire.
There are little lights on the raised area where I display my hats etc in the window which twinkle as it gets darker.
The wire wreath I also sprayed purple and added a copper ribbon which really stands out on my black door.
I am very pleased with the overall effect, hope you agree.
I will be having a celebration at the shop on Saturday as it will mark my fifth year of hatting here in Hebden Bridge, so if you are in the area pop in and join me. Cheers.

SHARE:

2 comments

Swirlyarts said...

Oh it looks very pretty :)

Unknown said...

Chrissie, it looks fab! I am ashamed to say that I haven't seen it in person, yet, but will have a look this week.

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig