Monday 5 March 2012

Buttons and Bows




I just love buttons, vintage of course are the ones which often have the most interesting shapes but there are some amazing buttons produced these days especially from Germany. Jim knoff is a button maker who produces many speciality types and styles but keeps his designs pretty secure and it's hard to view them other than at a trade fair such as modamont which I have never been to but is on my list, if only I had more spare time.
So as I was given a huge box of buttons as a Christmas present I have used a few to create a button embellished cocktail headband.
The buttons are twisted on to wire and secured onto a straw base which is edged in silk. Lastly I added a tubular crin bow.
So grab a handful of buttons and get twisting.!
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig