Thursday 3 May 2012

Headband Heaven




Yesterday the latest British independent showcase of designers making a whole host of products to delight was launched, and I was part of the first twenty five people to join.
You will find my own  (Sweet Shop delights by Hat Therapy) and all the other wonderful shops on www.whatialwayswanted.com
I have made a selection of lovely headbands in various fabrics and trims to use on a daily basis or more particular moments. There's even a couple which a bride could wear, the combinations of colours and  fabrics are endless so keep popping back to see which new ones have appeared.  So far two have sold already so I had better get a few more made. I have a list of old fashioned sweets mainly from Britain so I'm sure you will spot one of your favourites soon.!
Makes my mouth water when I name them.
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig