Thursday 10 January 2013

New Year New Designs






Happy New Year hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I had a little time off to recharge my batteries and now am back in full swing in the shop, with lots to make and organise.
January in the U.K. is normally a very cold month so I need plenty of warm cosy hats and accessories ready to go. Here's a small selection of neck wraps, ear warmers and accessories that are perfect for a cold day.
Next week I am taking part in The Designer Pop up Event in The Hospital Club In Covent Garden, London.
A selection of designers will be selling next Wednesday evening from 6pm to 9pm if you live in London and would like to go get in touch and I will pop you on the guest list.
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig