Wednesday 21 August 2013

Hepworth Wakefield








I have wanted to visit the Hepwoth Gallery for ages but never seem to find the time. So as it's the summer holidays and it is open on a Monday when I am closed I was able to go.
I have read a little about Barbara Hepworth and her work but never seen any.
It's important to get out once in a while and just go and wander around a truly lovely space. It's very calm and simple inside yet outside the building itself is very hard edged and grey.
I loved everything, the shapes and shadows, the other exhibitions even the cafe was well above average.
They even had soap carving downstairs for the children.
I must get out more often.! I am now full of ideas for new hat shapes.!




SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig