Tuesday 4 March 2014

Sunshine On The Doorstep

 
 
 
 
 
 

Last week was half term so we took a trip to a museum in Manchester. The big red brick buildings with all their Victorian pomp and ceremony are always impressive and inspiring. I love all the details in the brickwork over doors and windows.
There were a couple of very last minute wedding needs. Luckily I was able to make them in time and the sun shone for the wedding which is always what you hope for.
I have also had some lovely spring sunshine on my doorstep which is keeping my hellebore happy. Always nice to be greeted by a happy plant as you enter a shop.

Next week I shall be involved in a very unusual photo shoot so there will be some great pictures to share, I'm just crossing my fingers for a blue sky and no rain.! The felt beret will be taking part in the shoot. The lattice felt strips remind me of a cherry pie top.

SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig