Saturday 28 June 2014

Open Studios








Today has seen the start of  the open studios in Hebden Bridge when artists open their work space to show the public a wide assortment of art.
My friend Julia Ogden is sharing my workroom for the open studios paintings,screen prints and ink drawings as well as hand drawn pieces of wild life,and the local environment.
I have been busy with orders and replenishing hats and accessories, as well as buying fabric.
I came across the striking stripy fabric which has been whipped up into cushions,a zip up bag and even a shoulder bag.I absolutely love it looks so clean and summery, which is more that can be said for our weather. 
Today was pretty chilly for June but the foxglove is in bloom, the roses are out and my English lavender smells amazing so all is well.!
Pop in to the shop over the weekend or friday to Sunday next weekend to see Julia her work is a joy.
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig