Friday 4 July 2014

On The Artist's Trail










Anyone who has been to Hebden Bridge before will know that there are many talented artist's that live and work here.
So on Sunday [for the first time after living here over 8 years] I managed to pop along to Brooklyn and Northlight Studios.
There were so many studios to pop into and view so many different styles of work.
I took a few photograph's of things that took my eye and this is a small selection.
I bought a photograph of an art installation that I first saw in Manchester a few years ago of old  rolled up bed sheets which portrayed the ebb and flow of life, it was a very powerful piece and I am really pleased to have found it.
This weekend sees the Tour De France passing through the town on Sunday and it's already looking like a party is coming to town. Yellow bunting everywhere if it would only stop raining.!
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig