Wednesday 13 August 2014

New Trims and Trinkets







After a lovely weeks break at the beach in Wales, where the sun shone every day I have come back refreshed and ready to start work with new ideas and energy.
There are still lots of weddings around to make lovely head wear for and orders for Autumn events too.
I am also making my new ideas for Autumn and winter products including hats and accessories with gorgeous tweed and wools.
Rebecca, bryony and Melissa have now left and it's always strange when my interns that have been working with me for such a long time no longer breeze through the door every morning.
However I am now working with Helena and Evangeline and we are busy with many projects.
I must admit it's the time of year when I am busy planning Christamas which always seems far to early but must be done.


SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig