Tuesday 11 November 2014

Scottish Tweed And Pretty Buttons






 

I was offered a lovely piece of Scottish wool tweed last week and as soon as I got it back in the workroom I was eager to cut out a pattern and make something straight away.
It made a smart little cap and a neck wrap and there is still some left to create a few extra pieces.
On Sunday I went to a wedding fair and it was very busy with lots of lovely people.
I made several new hats to take with me including a little button with grey lace and vintage buttons.
I actually sold one hat which is very unusual at a fair as people are normally getting ideas but a lady fell in love and had to take it home.!
This week I need to make the start of my Christmas decorations and lots of stock as I will be holding a festive celebration at the shop on the 29th of November from 10am to 5pm.
The shop will be 9 and I will be....... quite old.
So pop in if you can there'll be drinks, tastie bites to eat and lots of merriment. 
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig