Wednesday 15 April 2015

A Lovely Weekend








So Last Sat and Sun I was at Lythall Hall which was a lovely place on the flyde coast.
The weather was good and there were many visitors to the craft fair.
Together with my friends Rachel Lucie and Cathy Edwards we made our corner of the room look great.
I made many new items to take with me from bags to hats and accessories.
The first hat I sold was a very sharp looking felt trilby and the lady just fell in love with it, In fact she just sat for a good 10 minutes just happy in her own little hat bubble, then left with her hat box feeling very happy.
My mustard bag was a big hit and linen hats and pashminas sold well.
So It's back to the shop now and after a big tidy up and move around of tables and selections I am now getting ready for East Riddlesden Hall as I am showing my wedding range on Sunday.
I am just about to make a bridal headpiece now so I better get going.




SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig