Saturday 25 April 2015

Talented Friends And Glorious Hats










A couple of weeks ago I wanted to shoot some new designs and as ever my first call is always to Shelly of Toast Photography who always take images to knock your socks off.
I also asked the very talented Lucy who wore some of her own creations and some of her very special vintage dresses from her vintage boutique. Lucy's talents include singer /songwriter and owner of  the gorgeous I am Lucille frock shop here in Hebden Bridge. 
Then we needed the accessories and the beautiful jewellery made by my friend Rachel Lucie   also based in Hebden Bridge added the right amount of pearl and sparkle. The three little words pearl necklace looked fantastic.
We had lots of laughs, moved furniture around, stood on tables, used Lucy's shop
{ downstairs from her sewing studio} Lucy and The Caterpillar  to provide super backdrops and generally had a great time together.
The rest as they say is... the above. As always I'm thrilled with the results.

Thanks Ladies. x




SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig