Friday 19 June 2015

Graduate Show At Huddersfield Uni









Last Friday was the private view of the Graduate show at Huddersfield Uni where I have interns come and work with me though out the year.
Lots of innovative work on show but sadly the fire alarm went off and we all had to leave the building early.
I did take a few images on my phone so at least there's a small selection to post.
Work continues in the shop as usual with more weddings to make items for.
Unfortunately it's unseasonably cold.!
I have just installed a new template for the blog and will be changing the layout so please bear with me if it looks a little 'broken' in the next few days.
There are now easy to use links that take you to my other social network areas such as Pinterest etc have a look at the end of the post.
Chrissie.

SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig