Monday 10 August 2015

Mustard Bag Beads And Flowers









Mustard is such a wonderful colour, it's a yellow that you can wear not too acidic not too bright.
When I found this thick cotton drill I knew that it would make a great bag, I decided to make a double pouch crossbody bag, with a suede trim on the edge of the straps, fastened with nickel rivets for strenght.
There has not been an abundance of sunshine in these parts just lately so the other evening when the sun poked it's head out from behind the clouds I jumped at the chance to photograph the bag.
The light was kind and picked our the tone of the mustard beautifully.
I also had some glass beads due to be used for a hat trim that I picked up to take outside with me and the cosmos plant that has been sitting at the shop door for a while finished off the mustard theme perfectly.

SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig