Sunday 25 October 2015

A change Around In The Shop






I've had a move around of furniture in the shop. The dressing table is now on the hat wall and the display cabinet is facing you as you come through the front door.
It always looks strange for a day or two but now I really like it.

I have a large box of soft leather in great colours and we are making lots of zip up bags as a gift idea with the bottom section of the bag in these lovely leathers.
Also the blue neck wrap around scarf was taking ages to finish as I was knitting the last section in vintage ribbon. However I popped it in the shop on Saturday about 1pm and by 2pm it had sold.
Also in the pipe line are many felt hats, including trilbies and cloches, which will come in handy for this cold weather which is apparently heading our way !

I will be sending out a season news letter shortly so if you'd like to sign up to receive it, you can sign up on the website. Just click the 'Shop Now' button and it takes you straight there. 
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig