Saturday 30 January 2016

Let's Make Marvelous Hats






Working from my kitchen table is now the norm {for the moment} its a bit of a faff, but it's a space to work from so it will do.
As my living room is now bursting with millinery equipment and supplies it is sometimes really hard to locate what you need. However this week there has been much making, blocking and trimming.
All pieces with spring and summer in mind, there is light blue, pale grey, soft lilac and straw mixes to name but a few.
My images are not as sharp as I'd like them to be but it's basically been dark most of the week and I no longer have a 'spot' to take images from so please bear with me for a while.
My funding page is going well and thank you very very much if you have donated I really appreciate every penny, and it will be used to restore things back to normality, what ever that is!
Nice to keep the blog going, at least on here I can tidy up my mess if I make one, Chrissie x 
SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig