Saturday 4 June 2016

Getting Back To Normal















These last two weeks have flown past since I re opened. It's been a while since I had a moment to blog but I just kept taking pictures to document progress and be able to share them. 
After much cleaning, painting of furniture, sourcing of new items and making decisions about 'everything' the shop and workroom are really shaping up. There's still a few snagging jobs to finish and a set of lights to buy for the workroom, but basically it's FINISHED !

With lots of new products and gorgeous new fabrics to cut into it's a joy to come down to work,even though I'm not quite sure where everything is yet.

Thank you to everyone who came and helped me celebrate and of course if you couldn't make it you are still very welcome to pop in anytime. Sadly all the pimms has long gone but there's always tea or coffee.

I hope you like the new look of the shop. It feels like an entirely new space,the workroom is now more visible so you can see what's being made and has a new layout too.The need to keep tidy is alarming !

So now it's back to making. cutting and shaping with the odd bit of baking!
Let me know what you think.
chrissie x


SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig