Saturday 30 July 2016

Twists Turns and Sculptured Headwear








Almost August already, who's going to a wedding this month?
I love that each wedding is so unique and so is the head wear required. It my job so varied and interesting.
This week it's a three tone [Soft gold  Ivory  Black] with a soft net and beaded trim head piece.
Crin is a woven farbic which lends itself to many soft twists and turns that create wondeful spirals.
I like it for this very reason as sometimes you need very little elce to obtain an amazing shape.
Another simple style is the wired vintage petersham ribbon headband as quite often a wedding guest just wants something simple but shapley.
Then there's the power dressing trilby. This one is a navy and ivory fine straw with a soft grey check trim.
Plus there are a few feathers for the trim. Yes me using feathers !
They are simple biot feathers that I have knotted to add a little twist. Very club tropicana don't you think.
I am hoping to have a break during August myself although nothing arranged as yet, hope everyone has a lovey summer holiday.


SHARE:

No comments

© Hat Therapy . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig